NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The VidaBooth, LLC Prom Crashers Contest (“Contest”) will begin on January 15, 2018, and end on February 11, 2018 (“Contest Period”). This Contest will be conducted exclusively online. One (1) grand prize winning school will be awarded an Ultimate Prom Package. ARV: $1,495.00
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of the United States residing within the Cleveland–Elyria, Akron, Canton–Massillon, Youngstown–Warren–Boardman, Mansfield, Sandusky, Ashland, Ashtabula, New Philadelphia–Dover, Norwalk, Salem, and Wooster metropolitan areas that are 16 years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, participants must do the following:
- Contestants must complete a nomination form online through the VidaBooth Prom Crashers Contest page at https://www.vidabooth.com/prom-crashers-contest.
- Submitted nominations must meet the below-listed Entry Requirements.
- Upon entering the Contest page, participants are to follow the on-screen instructions, including entering their name, date of birth, email address, and any optional or additional contact information, as requested, to register their school for a chance to win.
- All Internet entries must be received by 11:59pm EST on February 11, 2018 or they will be void.
- One entry per email address per day during the Contest Period.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
- Additional nomination entries may be submitted via Twitter by tweeting the school name using the hashtag #VidaBoothProm. Entries are limited to one per Twitter user per day during the Contest Period.
- The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States residing within the Cleveland–Elyria, Akron, Canton–Massillon, Youngstown–Warren–Boardman, Mansfield, Sandusky, Ashland, Ashtabula, New Philadelphia–Dover, Norwalk, Salem, and Wooster metropolitan areas who are 16 years of age or older at the time of Contest registration.
- Employees of VidaBooth, LLC, (“Company”), its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, advertisers, competitors, promotional partners, members of the immediate families, and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Contest. For purposes of this Contest, immediate family members mean spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses.
- Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from the Company within the thirty (30) day period immediately preceding the start date of this Contest are not eligible to participate. Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win in any promotion from the Company during any thirty (30) day period.
- Contestants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- The following prize element will be awarded to the school with the most nominations at the end of the Contest Period:
a. An Ultimate Event Package consisting of: Up to 5 Hours of Booth Time, Booth Assistant, Choice of Premium Backdrop, Premium Props, Custom Print Template & Branded Screens, Choice of Unlimited 4×6 or 6×8 Prints, Animated GIFs, Boomerangs & Slo-Mo Videos, On-Site Social Media, Text & E-mail Sharing, and a Private Online Gallery.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value.
- The Principal of the Contest winning school must sign and date official Company release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s forfeiture of the prize.
- If for any reason a contest winner provides notice that they have decided not to accept an awarded prize, the winner may be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of the prize. It will be at the discretion of the Contest sponsor and / or Contest administrator if another contestant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
- If the Contest winner does not claim their prize by 4pm on February 23, 2018, the prize will be forfeited.
- During the Contest Period, participants will be encouraged to take part in the Contest by completing the school nomination form at https://www.vidabooth.com/prom-crashers-contest. After completing the nomination process, nominated schools will be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize.
- On February 12, 2018, the winning school will be determined by a nomination count by Company staff.
- The Principal of the grand prize winning school will be notified by phone and mail.
- All decisions made by Company management, or any Contest Sponsor regarding any aspect of this Contest are final.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize.
- Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising material relating to this Contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Company and / or Contest sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
- The Company retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all Contest rules are not followed.
- So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, the Company reserves the right to make changes in the Contest rules, which will become effective upon being posted online.
- All Contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold the Company, sponsor, any other Contest parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Contest participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of any awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that the Company have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Company, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Promotion. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, the Company, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
- The Company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors and promotional partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the Contest, including cancellation of the Contest as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors, and promotional partners, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event such an act should occur, the Company may in its sole discretion, offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by the Company in lieu of the prize originally awarded.
- If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond the Company’s control which, in the Company’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, the Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at their sole discretion.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- A copy of the Contest rules can be requested by emailing [email protected].